The Lemosho Route is a newer route on Mount Kilimanjaro that approaches from the west. It is a difficult and long route, but one that is favored by most reputable Kilimanjaro outfitters due to its smaller crowds, scenic variety and high success rates.
The climb cost includes:
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport;
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation prior to the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- Transfer to the trail head;
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have “Wilderness First Responder” and “Wilderness First Aid” certificates, along with over 5 years of experience in climbing. Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 15 kg of personal baggage);
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits;
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees;
- Camping/hut fees;
- 3 meals daily. Nutritionist-designed meals include an optimal balance of complex carbohydrates, protein, and fats.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and kosher diets can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Unlimited purified drinking water provided daily.
- Chefs are trained in hygienic food preparation and allergy safety.
- Custom dining tents and comfy chairs included on every trek
- Modern mountain climbing Tents.
- Oxygen systems and pulse oximeters;
- First aid kit;
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (2 inches thick);
- Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery);
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel;
- Return transfer to the airport.
What does the cost exclude??
- Airline tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Personal gear rentals;
- Tips for the mountain crew.
- Mountaineering insurance.